Wednesday, August 1, 2012

tickle me pink

I was in a pink kind of mood this day. I love these shorts that I got from Target a while ago and for some reason I never wear them. I love the color pink - it makes me feel so girly and feminine. After all- I guess pink IS the universal color to reference a girl. This outfit was from last Sunday when I went to a new spot for brunch with my handsome fellow and some friends. Didn't quite like the place we went to, but I did happen to get a compliment on my outfit from the hostess, so thats a plus right?




Sunglasses Fashion Q | Sweater is vintage | Shorts are from Target a long time ago-similar ones Here | Ankle Boots Foreign Exchange Clothing | Bangles from Forever21 a long time ago | Watch Michael Kors | Chain Bracelet Juicy Couture | Back-Pack Purse Fashion Q | Pink Lip Stick NYX soft matte lip cream in Istanbul |

Photo Cred: BF 


Pin It!

No comments: