Monday, February 4, 2013

the streets

Another little exursion in downtown Santa Ana. Love Love Love it there. Me and my friend Sean walked along the streets of SA and explored some of the shops. Loved the cowboy boot store that we came across- I cant remember the name now, but that was just one of many. As well as the quinceanera dress shops all over. I love looking at all of the extravagant and colorful dresses all along the streets. I do not know how these seamstress' do it, but damn they are good.





















Red beret hat: vintage from Nordstroms that I think I got at an Estate sale somewhere || Red shirt from Fashion Q || Leopard pants also from Fashion Q || Red boots (Francoise) from ShoeMint || Black sweater is stolen from my mama and I do not know where it is from - sorry mom || Bag is from F21 (from a long time ago) || Watch is from Michael Kors  || Red, black, and white stud bracelets are from F21 

Photo Credit goes to the fabulous Sean Rosenthal at Within a Dream
                                                                                                                                                                                                         


Pin It!

1 comment:

The White List said...

Cool photos!!! And those boots are amazing!