Every Summer I look forward to the OC Fair coming in to town, and I was lucky enough to be able to spend the
WHOLE ENTIRE DAY there with my BFF since 4th grade!!!! Yes- 4th grade peeps! It was hot out-real hot, but such a beautiful day. We walked around for hours and looked at all of the goodies that the fair had to offer, and I even bought a new sun hat. It's so cute. I was also really bad and ate a corn dog and some waffle fries. Both fried food people. Ew- its disgusting to even think about. Anyhow- the day ended with Ta-Da. . . Photo Booth Pics!!!!
Hat is from the OC Fair | Dress is from Forever 21 a long time ago | Back-Pack-Purse is from Fashion Q a long time ago | Espadrilles are from Zara a long time ago | Watch is from Michael Kors a long time ago | Chain link bracelet is from Juicy Couture | Sunglasses are from Forever 21 a long time ago |
2 comments:
oh, you're so cute!!
@jenn(+will)
and so are you my dear! XOXO
Summer Lane
Post a Comment