Wednesday, August 15, 2012

kelly green







Love the color of Kelly Green. If I had it my way I would have a lot more clothes and shoes in the color of Kelly Green. This dress is one of my favs. I always feel so girly, yet just a tad sophisticated in it-it also reminds me of a vintage style dress with out being vintage I guess you can say. I also love that I can match it up with a lot of other colors. Even though it is somewhat a bright color-its so simple almost anything can go-almost. Apologies in advance for the bruises on my legs, and my horrible roots.

















Necklace was a gift from an old co-worker a while back that was from India! Love this necklace. i definitely do not get to wear it enough | Dress is from No Rest for Bridget from a long time ago | Purse is from Bakers from a long time ago | Shoes are from Forever 21 from a long time ago. Similar ones here | Watch is from Michael Kors

Photo Cred: My fabulous friend Miles (Maile)









Pin It!

No comments: