I didn't go anywhere too special with this amazing outfit- which I guess means that I get to save it for another time, or night out on the town. This is probably one of my favorite outfits that I came up with out of the many random clothes in my closet. I am so obsessed with neon right now, probably just as much as I was as a child in the late 80s, early 90s! Cant wait to wear it out somewhere fun and fancy.
I loved this dress from the first moment I saw it online on the Forever 21 website! It reminds me of a Spanish or French style lace. Of course, by the time I went to actually go purchase the dress it was gone and I was so so sad! I even called the corporate number to see if I could track one down- she told me, "I'm sorry- there are no more available online, but if you had the item number I could try to find it in a store for you." Of course I didn't have the item number!!! I was just so upset. So one day my boyfriend and I head over to The Block of Orange to eat and walk around and there happened to be a Forever 21 there. So I explain this dress to him that I am looking for as I am scanning the store diligently with my eyes- all the while thinking in my head- "why am I explaining this to a guy-he doesn't know anything about girls clothes!" So I walk away searching and searching, and with out getting too far I hear my boyfriend say, "Is it this one?" I turn around- SHOCKED! It was THE ONE! Thank goodness for boyfriends for sometimes paying attention to what you say.
Warning!!! We kind of went picture crazy with this outfit. The lighting was just soooo good!
Lace Dress old from Forever21 Similar one Here and Here | Neon Sheer Dress American Apparel | Shoes from Foreign Exchange (currently sold out of) but same ones Here | Magenta Pink Purse Fashion Q | Watch MK-Michael Kors |
Photo Credit goes to my fabulous photographer Maile
Check out her blog because its just too darn cute not too!
1 comment:
beautiful, i love it! i'm planning a neon party for my daughter's 1st birthday. i'm going to decorate with neon lace and the theme will be unicorns :)
Post a Comment